The Desert Palms Treatment Approach
The Meadows Desert Palms offers patients personalized, evidence-based treatment for addiction, trauma and co-occurring mental health disorders in Cathedral City, CA.
Our team of medical professionals will supervise your detoxification process and ease you off substances while monitoring your vitals and preparing you for the next step in treatment. Desert Palms uses Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for patients if appropriate.
Desert Palms is a 36-bed facility with everything you need to focus on recovery located on our campus. Your daily schedule, without the distractions of outside life, focuses on preparing you for a life of recovery after treatment.
A short distance from our residential facility, so you can ease down from residential treatment while continuing to receive care. The outpatient program provides transitional living and a less demanding daily schedule so you can transition to a life after treatment while receiving the support you need for a life in recovery.
There is no wasted time while in treatment at Desert Palms. Your personalized treatment includes one-on-one therapy, group therapy, and recovery activities, all scheduled to make each moment meaningful for you. Our therapies are proven to reduce relapse and promote long-term recovery.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Emotional Transformation Therapy (ETT) for Trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) for Trauma
- Grief & Loss Process Groups
- Co-occurring Disorder Process Groups
- Family Therapy Sessions
- 12-Step Integration
- Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity Process Group
- Chronic Relapse Process Group
- Young Adult Process Group
- Equine Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Nutrition and Wellness Guidance
- Hiking and Serenity Walks
The Meadows is a nationwide network of addiction treatment facilities that offer personalized treatment plans for people of all walks of life, meeting them where they are at and guiding them to recovery. With facilities across the United States, we are able to provide a full spectrum of treatment including detox, residential and outpatient care in a range of environments that are conducive to healing.