Desert Palms knows you are unique, that’s why we personalize every treatment plan, using evidence-based treatments to treat addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders.
Our team of medical professionals will supervise your detoxification process and ease you off substances while monitoring your vitals and preparing you for the next step in treatment.
Onsite housing at our expansive estate in North-East Texas with 24/7 access to clinical staff. Your unique treatment plan will include a schedule of individual therapy, group therapy, and experiential therapies like equine therapy, fitness programs, nutrition, and recreation.
Partial Hospitalization Program
For patients that do not require full-time residential treatment, we offer a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). Partial Hospitalization allows for more independence and a gradual adjustment to your next step in recovery, either in outpatient care or returning home in recovery.
There is no wasted time while in treatment at Desert Palms. Your personalized treatment includes one-on-one therapy, group therapy, and recovery activities, all scheduled to make each moment meaningful for you. Our therapies are proven to reduce relapse and promote long-term recovery.
Therapies, Treatments, and Activities Available at Desert Palms:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Emotional Transformation Therapy (ETT) for Trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) for Trauma
- Grief & Loss Process Groups
- Co-occurring Disorder Process Groups
- Family Therapy Sessions
- 12-Step Integration
- Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity Process Group
- Chronic Relapse Process Group
- Young Adult Process Group
- Equine Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Nutrition and Wellness Guidance
- Hiking and Serenity Walks